- Expected Amendments To The Tax Legislation For 2017
- Supreme Court ruling on hostile takeover defence costs
- New rules of e-signature
- The Rules Of Compensation For Debt Recovery Costs
- Provisions on the new Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Public Health Product Tax – Tax Allowance For Health Promotion Programmes
- The Most Important Tax Legislative Changes Effective From 2016
- The Legal Aspects Of Telework
- Easier Data Transfer To Countries Outsite The EU
- New Feature For Invoicing Softwares Required
- Mandatory Employment Of Fire Protection Specialists
- Amended Rules Of Proceedings For The Protection Of Possession
- Changing Advertising Tax Rates
FEE CALCULATOR effective as of January 1, 2017
From the fee chart here below you can easily calculate the arbitration fee to be paid on the basis of a definite value in dispute.
Please write the sum of the disputed value in the chart on the yellow basis and select if an arbitral tribunal or a sole arbitrator is going to proceed in the case, then click on ! The total amount of the arbitration fee appears in the green frame.