- Expected Amendments To The Tax Legislation For 2017
- Supreme Court ruling on hostile takeover defence costs
- New rules of e-signature
- The Rules Of Compensation For Debt Recovery Costs
- Provisions on the new Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Public Health Product Tax – Tax Allowance For Health Promotion Programmes
- The Most Important Tax Legislative Changes Effective From 2016
- The Legal Aspects Of Telework
- Easier Data Transfer To Countries Outsite The EU
- New Feature For Invoicing Softwares Required
- Mandatory Employment Of Fire Protection Specialists
- Amended Rules Of Proceedings For The Protection Of Possession
- Changing Advertising Tax Rates
Why Did Hungary's Industrial Production Grew By Nearly 10% In May?
Hungary’s industrial gross output grew by 9.6% year on year in May 2014, according to both raw figures and data adjusted for working days, the Central Statistical Office (KSH) reported on Monday. On a monthly basis, though, industrial production dropped 1.0%. More...