- The Rules Of Compensation For Debt Recovery Costs
- Provisions on the new Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Public Health Product Tax – Tax Allowance For Health Promotion Programmes
- The Most Important Tax Legislative Changes Effective From 2016
- The Legal Aspects Of Telework
- Easier Data Transfer To Countries Outsite The EU
- New Feature For Invoicing Softwares Required
- Mandatory Employment Of Fire Protection Specialists
- Amended Rules Of Proceedings For The Protection Of Possession
- Changing Advertising Tax Rates
Hungary, Kazakhstan Sign Strategic Partnership Agreement
Xinhua News Agency / Hungarian News Agency
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban and Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Massimov on Tuesday signed a strategic partnership agreement that seeks to pinpoint mutually advantageous cooperation between two countries.
In trade talks between the two countries, also on Tuesday, the Hungarian National Investment and Trade Agency chief Janos Berenyi and a group of business executives met with Massimov at a business roundtable focused on boosting economic and business cooperation.
Areas they spotlighted for cooperation include agriculture, the vehicle industry, pharmaceuticals, and water management.
Kazakhstan is Hungary's third-biggest trading partner among the members of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). In 2013 Hungarian exports to Kazakhstan rose by 34 percent compared to 2012, with most of the increase in the pharmaceutical industry. Overall trade was up by 6.5 percent.