- Supreme Court ruling on hostile takeover defence costs
- New rules of e-signature
- The Rules Of Compensation For Debt Recovery Costs
- Provisions on the new Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Public Health Product Tax – Tax Allowance For Health Promotion Programmes
- The Most Important Tax Legislative Changes Effective From 2016
- The Legal Aspects Of Telework
- Easier Data Transfer To Countries Outsite The EU
- New Feature For Invoicing Softwares Required
- Mandatory Employment Of Fire Protection Specialists
- Amended Rules Of Proceedings For The Protection Of Possession
- Changing Advertising Tax Rates
CME: What was Behind Pork and Hog Market Trouble this Winter?
The Pig Site
Livestock and meat markets have reminded us lately of the Anne Murray hit song of the ‘70s entitled “Sure Could Use A Little Good News Today.” And the pork and hog markets got some yesterday as Russia announced that it would begin the process of accepting some pork products from France, Hungary, Italy, Germany, Denmark and Netherlands. More...